High Quality Electric Trolley
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with trade team for international service.
2. About quality:
Before packing, all the hoists will be inspected carefully. And we take detailed pictures and make records for each single product. With our serial no. you will track the details about the products.
3. About spare parts:
We manufacture 80% spare parts in our factory to control high quality, and the rest 20% are from overseas and China’s most famous supplier.
4. How about sample & MOQ policy?
Welcome sample order. MOQ can be 1 set.
Electric trolley is also called electric series trolley, which has the similar function with the Geared Trolley. But it is more easy and efficient.
Electric trolley is driven by the engine, and it can be easily running on the bottom of I Beam Track by 4 wheels. It can be
attached to electric hoists and other lifting tools to form an electric carriage trolley. It can also be sent on single girder
cranes or cantilever cranes, widely used in factory, miner, storage, etc to install machines, lift cargoes and repair equipment.
Lifting load: 0.5-100ton.
The electric trolley is mainly used in such machinery equipment of basic construction as electric power, ships,
motors-manufacture, constructions, highways, bridge, metallurgy, miners, tunnel, wells, manage and protection, etc.