High Quality JG Beam Lifting Crane Hoisting
1. Conforms to ANSI/ASME safety standard
2. Can be easily with threaded handle
3. Clamp jaw is designed to reduce flange stress by distributing load away from I-Beam flange eage
4. Fits a wide range of flange width and beams
5. Suspension bar provides lower headroom
6. PTIONAL EXTRA
7.Can be supplied with shackle
8.Special design with flatened, reinforced jaws
* Conforms to ANSI/ASME safety standard.
* Can be easy with threaded handle.
* Clamp jaw is designed to reduce flange stress by distributing from I-Beam flange edge.
* Fits a wide range of flange width and beams.
* Suspension bar provides lower headroom.
Beam Clamp Optional Extra:
* Can be supplied with shackle.
* Specially design with flatened, reinforce jaws.
This clamp is used for a chain block or hoist by attaching itself to a structural member. Optimally fixed to H or I shaped steel beam and a chain block or a wheel can be hooked down to it. Used as a connecting clamp to beams of factories and various other building sites. Easily attached or detached simply by tightening or loosening the screw. Please tighten locking screw in the side surface of main body with hex. wrench to prevent the slack of the screw, in the case of installing a beam clamp forever or setting at the place with the vibration.